Welcome to my own domain!

Thanks for visiting! Please check my new website:
www.bornaa.net
It is my first domain on my own name. I do not know if it will be successful, but I want to try one year at least. It is exciting once in lifetime. I bought my domain from http://www.godaddy.com/, hosted in FatCow, which is told that "green hosting". I am very satisfied so far!:) I would recommend any of these hosting and buying domain. It is up to you if you choose the same place to host or not.
I will not have enough energy to write blogs here in near future, because I am going to celebrate our SPECIAL day in 50 days (password is wedding). We go on Tran-Siberian trip from Tallinn all the way to Inner Mongolia; Shanghai Expo; Switzerland... You would imagine it will an epic trip of life time. I will show you all the pictures and thoughts in my own website. 
Keep tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)