A new artwork to be proud

The reason to be proud of this piece of 'art' (really?) is that I am happy to learn new things. I love photography, and would like to make more out of my photos. My road began from last week. Thanks to many tutorial videos in Youtube, especially from  Mr.Gavin, just found his tutorials by roaming around. Photos from Tenerife south have been edited in last two days, but today is something different. Life is full of surprise...:) If you do have your surprise, please remember to write it on my comments! Let's share the wonderful life together over the distance. Please enjoy my first "film":), called "Mongolian in Tenerife"! Joking, right?

Now I will go to get my new visa until 2011 in Finland, ye:) Finnish police station officers are extremely helpful! Generally Finnish people are very great, they do well what they need to do! - after 3 years' life experiences!

~ Flowers on the way to Masca ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)