Tenerife South - Motorbike trip

I have been occupied by designing my survey and sending it. Now I am trying to start my own website for Mongolians and all others who are interested in Mongolian culture and language (www.bornaa.net). The main reason is that my friends and families can not read this blog, because in China, blogger, youtube, facebook ... can be not even opened:(. So I can not share my life with them, as well as many other Mongolians who want to know the outside world, this is at least I can do. That's why I start my own website, hopefully it will be going well. 


Ok, let's go back to our trip in Tenerife in March. :) There are a lot to share... We rented a motorbike for one day, 40 euro. We started our adventure and it was one indeed. But I am not sure if I want to do it again. Sometimes I am not brave enough, but I am proud of myself snowboarding since last year. Life is full of conflict feelings...


This is our super bike! The white helmet was mine:)
This place is Teide, the peak is in the right corner, can not you see? :)
 We had a coffee in this house. Now you see the peak in snow. 
Pico del Teide (in Spanish), is the highest elevation in Spain and the islands of the Atlantic (it is the third largest volcano in the world from its base). It is an active volcano which last erupted in 1909 from the El Chinyero vent on the Santiago (northwestern) rift and is located right here. - a bit from Wiki. Luckily not too active as in Island...
       We rode through the clouds and the national park, was beautiful indeed. Above the clouds...




If you are wondering why my pictures look better:).? really? I have learned how to make frames over this weekend, a dummy for Photoshop:), ssss(do not tell anyone.) Never too late to learn! I hope whoever is reading, will feel pleasant to browse through with my feelings.
 The national park with Teide background. The white top can be seen all around the island, more or less.
 Clouds + Teide...
We were enjoying the scenery, so does the motorbike:)
Passing by a city, do you know the name? It was too cold to remember:)


Actually this was taken the next morning near our hotel. 


" He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying."- Friedrich Nietzsche  <-- Finally I can find the reason I can fly, because I can do all of these! Especially dancing:) 
The hair...
 It was a beautiful adventure!

It was getting darker and darker, and we had to cover around 100km and very snaky mountain roads. Therefore we had to ride on one highway with 90km/h, that was freaking:( To be honest, I was very scared, first time so fast in the middle of a heavy traffic. Oh dear, that is why I said I am not sure if I want to take the risk again, would rather go by car, or on foot even:) We will see. 

Tomorrow I have my Finnish language course, but still writing my blog here. Hmmm..... See you soon! Pakko oppia suomea nopeasti! :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)