Tenerife South - day 2

First two days were rather grey, but still very warm. I can tolerate cold but not hot. We did not do anything but walking around, that is what holiday do, right? Do nothing! Eat, drink, walk... Especially this kind of beach resort, not so many ancient streets and architectures to explore. But we are not beach people, so did not do sunbathing disappointingly :)
A strange rusted metal stuff over there, go and see:) 
A surfer dude is waiting for waves... waiting... 
Some surfer dudes are coming back, not the best place to surf I suppose.
Sorry for the grey sky. Later 4 days are full of sunshine, wait for it.
I think I can photoshop the sky into blue, but no time for that.

I love walking along the beach, full of lives. The sand, waves, people...
Lying under these exotic umbrellas will cost some euros per day, never tried. But I feel restless lying all day long, under the sun. How about you?
The next day we rented a motor bike and cycled around the island. Challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)