Tenerife South Trip - Day 1

From 17. March - 4. April, we have been on the trip to Spain. It was a fabulous holiday except strong wind and constant rain in the northern Spain, and the cold we caught when we got home. What a prize from a holiday:(! 
On the way to Tampere airport, was a beautiful morning!
Falling in snow is a big fun.
It was not that cold:)

This is a general map about our trip followed by spectacular photos through my new Pentax K-X camera. I can not wait to share it with the world...
I am not a good illustrator as you can see. But the main route is like this: 
Going (purple): Tampere (Finland) - Frankfurt (Germany) - Tenerife South (Spain)
Return (blue): Tenerife South (Spain) - Madrid (where is it?) - Santander (Spain) - Santiago de Compostela (Still Spain)- Frankfurt - Tampere


All flights by Ryanair, we were super lucky to be supported by his parents until Madrid including accommodation, very grateful indeed. For the return flights from Madrid all the back, for two persons' tickets cost me 260 Euro, decent! We love Ryanair, without it we can not make such trips to everywhere. I will count one day how many flights I have taken from Ryanair.
We had to stay in Frankfurt to catch the next day flight, even though still cheaper than other direct flights:) We arrived in Club Atlantis and had a nice dinner in hotel. It is an apartment hotel with two swimming pools in the inner yard. Very quiet and beautiful place!
 We had our arrival dinner by these pools. I liked it a lot!
After a lazy morning, we walked out...
A gloomy day but warm enough to force us to go back to room after 2.5h walk. It was too hot already, intolerable, we are so "northern". I can easily tolerate -15°C, but +25°C:) 
There were full of people along the beach, many topless:) For me, it is difficult to walk with bikini, not to even mention topless. Oh no. It might be cultural impact. He was trying to buy me some colorful bikini, but I asked "is it proper to wear bikini while your parents are around"? Hmmm? Cultural shock! :) Well, later I convinced myself not to be too old-school style, bought orange ones. Was great I think:)
        But not this one:)
Was not that soft to lie, to be honest:) We were really like from the very north, with long shirts and jeans among bikini groups:)
Just next to our balcony. Giant dog ever seen.
A very lively night life you could imagine, with tons of live-music bars and restaurants. Only hard thing is difficult to have a quite walk. Everyone wants you to sit in their restaurant to taste "the best food or drink in town". 
The beach was totally different than daylight, I prefer this one, all space is mine. I never been lying under these umbrellas with bikini like westerners. It is exotic for me, also I do not like lying under the sun for the whole day. I feel restless. It is maybe I am not that type. Anyway, it is a beautiful view to enjoy, especially for men I guess. Actually, I got a bit jealous, but then I felt it is human nature to enjoy beautiful things. So let it be. :)  
Pizza slice is 1 euro! hmmm...
A lonely beach...

A Mongolian "ghost" is swing :) 
By the way, I am proud of my new camera and the personal photographer as well. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)