Heart warming letter from my Swedish friend - L

In 2008 February I finished my "study" in Denmark, went back home on 31 January 2007, but my father was gone already. I came back to Finland with a very heavy heart and mind, continued my chosen road...so called a dream, no idea if it is worthy after all. I wrote some emails to my friends in Europe, and they sent me these heart warming letters (will be continued), which have lifted up my spirit whenever I feel upset. In the past 2 years, my three other good friends' beloved fathers passed away. I knew how hard it is! Hopefully you can find some relieves here.

This is a friend from Sweden, born in Finland, who is working in China now. We met in Inner Mongolia in 2002, I was a student of her English class. Later we met in Stockholm in 2006 right after my arrival in Finland. We were thrilled by that meeting, and kept contact since then. Thank you dear friend!




I am sorry for your family situation, dear Lena. Best wishes for you! Kiitoksia! Tak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)