I skiied in Kemi,Lapland once.

In Feburary 2009, I went to Lapland alone...
It was one of the most sunny day with snow all around me, skiing over a lake or sea (not sure), then in a forest all alone. I was quite brave, yes I think so too. My day started with my shadow...
                   Tourist...tourist...tourist... me too:)
Volgograd! This summer will go there by train from Estonia or Finland, will get thousands of pictures with my new camera-Pentax K-x, still in a shop somewhere:)

                      A semi-professional's pose:)
Now forest, hmmm, I was a bit scared of being lost, especially everywhere is snow. But let's try anyway...
                              Deserved a cafe:)
                One of my hobby is drawing hearts on snow:)
                      Keep rocking, I mean skiing...
A KOTA...wow...have a look? I stepped into KOTA, tried to make some talk. Kindly, a gentleman offered me a grilled sausage. Wow, I am impressed, you know what I mean? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)