Today is raining, snow?

"Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal."
- Elbert Hubbard
This is a perfect quote for my thoughts too. But most often I do not do what I have planned and should do, then even with such a beautiful sunset, I can not enjoy the most of it. It is depressing for me, I do not know if the super efficient people can do what they need to do? I admire these kinds of people. I hate to give myself tons of excuses to relax and then depressed because of that. wow, confusing? Yes, it is depressing and confusing for myself too.
Life is a enjoyable, so try to enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunset.
It is smart to walk with a camera to give a shot:) Things are different in people's eyes, for me, it is cool~ on the way to school.

I like the ice, but it is gone now. Raining:( 
                        I destroyed the snow:)


This winter is the best ever, so beautiful. But today rain is ruining all:( Luckily yesterday I had some beautiful pictures which I am proud of myself. These houses are summer cottages for city people to keep small garderns, just opposite to our building. I took a walk...




Now it is time to go to a Chinese dinner party in the rain...
Nice weekend for anyone:)or everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)