Do you have singing training experiences?


I do not mind singing with such a beautiful sunshine:), on the way to the singing school, aaaaaa…
Life is very interesting if you keep seeking for new hobbies and challenges! It is rare for me to find myself depressed by the bad weather or long dark winters as many do or they just try to find excuses for alcohol, sorry. But I do feel guilty for myself if I am lazy doing nothing. I do not know if it is the same for everyone. Ok my point is to tell the world I went to a proper singing course for the first time in my life. I like to keep the first things into my memories:

05.09.2006: my first step on the European land, Helsinki airport. After that you can imagine how many first things happened in this Mongolian girl's life journey…The first time cried in Europe was in the first week glancing at my family’s photo, since then I do not dare to look at them again. All this will be a boring novel if I would write it. But I do want to write down my journey into a book, might be very interesting, BUT my vocabularies are not rich enough to express my feelings and deep philosophies. Hopefully there will be one day!
Ok back to my point, the singing lesson was
very enlightening, surprisingly interesting. The teacher was lovely and friendly. I do not have any genetic gift for singing, but I do want to test if I do have a bit hope of singing in right tracks:) Anyway, what else reason? I just want to enjoy my singing, but not to be a singer:) I will continue this training til summer. And if you hear strange voices (noises?) in Turku forests, that most probably me:)

Cycling home will be fun, do not forget singing:)

Ok please tell me your experience as a pure amateur:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)