Spanish and Finnish links collections!

My Sunday began with a new style:)! Mi nuevo estilo hoy:)


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Soon going to Nia dance and ice-dipping sauna(Avantouinti), will be fun.

But now time to learn a few hours languages: Finnish, Spanish, Russian? French? Let's see. If you have very good sources of language learning free sources, let's share the link.
Finnish:
http://oppiminen.yle.fi/kielet A very good one, I wish I have found earlier, but never too late hopefully! 
Ymmärrä Suomea

Spanish:

English/French-Spanish Dictionary
I like this website and his way of teaching!

Media
Spanish newspapers collection and search  
Keep collecting and will appreciate your collections too!

Your advice???

No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)