Travelling in Europe can be very cheap:)

I keep asking myself whether I should keep writing my blog. Maybe not. Too much time wasted to try to make it more impressive. The main reason to keep an alive blog is to share thoughts and experiences with people, but since there are not many people interested in, why need to write it in first place? ohoh, I am confused and depressed by my blog already. 

In the past 3 years, I have been to many countries in Europe. I did a lot of part time job, almost turned to be a professional cleanner, siivoja. I gained two things: a lot of budget travels; cleaners are super too. PhD, master students are doing simple part-time job due to language requirements.

I did a lot of work seriously, only in this way I can see more places, one of biggest motivation. I still remembered in first trips, I barely tried local food, only sandwiches were my friends. Slowly, I learned to enjoy more of my travel.
                          Madrid, Spain
Cool trips, still pround of myself:)
5 pounds for 5-hour train from Edinburgh to Manchester.

Have you heard Couchsurfing? www.courchsurfing.com, is a super non-profit organization where you can exchange accomodation whereever you visit, also can make local friends. I love this way of travelling. Here I am:)

Budget travel rocks!
 
Edinburgh summer, I had my two toes infected, barely could walk. Was a painful holiday. Back home, my dad was really sick, I did not have any clue, because they were trying to keep secret to protect me from panic. 
Travels are nice, but can be painful to look back sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About my domain!

affiliate_link

J.K Rowling speech, amazing!

J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencement from Harvard Magazine on Vimeo.

About this talk: At her Harvard University commencement speech, "Harry Potter" author JK Rowling offers some powerful, heartening advice to dreamers and overachievers, including one hard-won lesson that she deems "worth more than any qualification I ever earned." Source from www.ted.com --One of my favorite site to visit of all time :)